Tuesday, May 09, 2006

happy birthday to me



Today is my 26th birthday-- and Brian is out of town - so we decided that I would celebrate later. However, as it would be had-- I was celebrated anyway- without my consent. Today has been such a fabulous trail of surprises and joy. From my cuddle time with the boys this morning (who could honestly ask for anything more!?) to an extra dollup of unasked for whipped cream at Caribou Coffee. I've just been so richly celebrated today. Going out to dinner with Sheila tonight- wearing a new top. These little simple treasures are honestly priceless. Who has more than I do? I dare to ask. I am absolutely taken care of in every detail- and my smile puts a smile on God's face. So thank you, dear friends, who celebrated me today-- with fresh flowers and oatmeal cookies and running socks, and phonecalls. I am the wealthiest woman in the world.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Blogger Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Happy Birthday again Lindsay! I am so glad you had a great day.
Karri

 
At 6:29 AM , Blogger Living Stone said...

What awesome blessings!!! Happy Birthday Friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home