Saturday, June 10, 2006

It's Friday Night... and I feel alright!


Date night recently! Who posts their date nights you might ask???? Well, since it's been the absolute saving grace of my life this week to hang out with my BFF- and not have to discipline children - or wipe of any excess drewl, puke, pee, or dumple-dorf... I'm ecstatic.
Bri and I had a fantastic time- went to Potawatomi- and the movies with our "earnings"- (if you can call it that)
Seriously, you should have seen us staring blankly at all the slot machines- not having a clue what to do... picture- like 83 year old drivers without their glasses peering over the steering wheel. That was us- trying to figure out how to work a slot machine. HIlarious. And definitely not our "high roller" scene. But fun to change it up a bit and try something new. I got to wear my fabulour new earrings at least!

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Gary & Amy said...

man you guys are hot!!! im jealous that you guys had a real actually date night.. our last date night was grocery shopping!!
we love ya

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm tellin ya- Aisle 4 can get pretty heated...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home