Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ravina- Steve Miller




I wasn't sure before I went to the concert whether or not I actually liked the Steve Miller band. Without fail, everytime I heard the "joker" song, I had flashbacks of Bob Dwyer- a musical mad-man from highschool- but outside of a song I loved about peaches-- was there anything I knew about this band?? No.
I've concluded that I DO NOT like the steve miller band. They actually fall on my top 10 least favorite bands on the face of the planet list.
I DID however Love Ravina. It was our first time to the outdoor concert grounds - and seeing the sea of people set up their realm of romance on picnic blankets. I felt as if I should've packed a flare gun just incase someone needed to find us. Next time.

ANyway, here are the pics ... Ben and Heather and The Bri and The Linz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home