Friday, September 29, 2006

For Lollie Lane.... I just got your tag-

www.lollielane.blogspot.com


5 things
• 5 Things to Do Before I die
•1) Paint a mural in my house
2)Make fantastic clothes
3)Sail
4)comb lice out of orphaned heads
5) Own horses on a farm

• 5 Things I cannot do
•1)Play the piano
2)Sew
3)Mail things from the post-office
4)Run without Peeing my pants.
5)skateboard

• 5 Things That Attract me to my Mate
•1) His hands
2)His stance- sorta leisurely slouched to the side
3)his boy-ishness
4)the integrity of his heart
5) his sponginess for the Word

• 5 Books I love
•1)Stinky Cheese Man
2)Enjoying God's Grace
3)Anything by SARK
4) Sacred Romance
5)Chronicles of Narnia

5 Things I say
•1) "Just for the halibut"
2)Eat it with a fork"
3) "Hey man"
4) "Bizarro"
5) "Massive"

• 5 Movies I've Loved
•1) Amelie
2) In America
3) Braveheart
4)Elizabeth
5) Shawshank Redemption

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

Great stuff! I forgot about the movie "In America". That's one of my favorites too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home