Monday, November 06, 2006

Sweet Potato Pie and Zupa Toscana

This is the only pic I''m posting from Jack's b-day. Sad, yes-- but honestly all the other pics are of the back of his head as he loses his face in another bag of gifts. None of them turned out fantastically... and truth be told this picture is a little mis-leading anyway. He didn't like the pie. THis was his initial bite-- but wanted nothing to do with after that. Betsy... I almost sent the left overs to you-- but instead I scarfed em down myself.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Blogger betsy said...

Ohhh man, as soon as I read the caption of this post I was like, daaaaaaaaaang.

Plus this picture of Jackson is super cute. His hair and those huge eyes.

It was good to talk to you last night. Tell the kid I'm impressed by his "chocolate." :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home