Thursday, August 02, 2007

Play date with Lina





Lina is our lovely friend whose been make a guest star appearance at the Knapp residence on a more consistent basis recently. Jackson *loves* hanging out with this adventurous yet feminine little fairy. I see them being "considerate" 2 year olds and it makes me want to whip out my camera. Aside from their innate sense of prefering one another, there is a playfulness I love watching in Jackson when there is someone in his peer group that gets the same jokes and tries the same stunts. Lina: Gosh, we love you.


5 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Blogger Jack-on-the-Lake said...

GREAT post - you are such a super star for taking my little one in and showing her a good time :)

She can't stop talking about it. Jack is welcome here anytime - as all of you are. Love ya!

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger betsy said...

Oh my gosh, they're so cute.

1. Get the baby.
2. Get the gear.
3. Maybe do steps one and two in reverse order.
4. Watch baby turn into a person.

This is what I love to look forward to.

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Gary & Amy said...

um.... gracie doesnt approve so much to this picture, jealous arose in her eyes when i showed it to her!!

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Those sweet round-toed pumps belong to my mom unfortunately. The Rocketdogs and Keens were both wish lists that never transpired...

And the pic of Nicole Kidman leaning out into the snow is from Cold Mountain. I *adore* it as well.

Did you know today is Best Friends Day? That's what Dustan told me...
i thought of you.

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger betsy said...

uhhh and no, I still haven't been to the Bono Prayer Breakfast. anyone reading this comment might just maybe think that means I'm invited to a prayer breakfast where Bono will appear and you'll be there too.
Let's go ahead and let them think that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home