Monday, June 30, 2008

Dear Daddy,

Ryland:
Hey Dad- i sported my cloth diapers all day. I'm going green. Mom says she doesn't care about that... we're saving some serious cold, hard, cash.
Love you

Hey Dad, Emerson here. Just wanted to fill you in on some key moments of my day. Eating the blue cookie that's been looming in the kitchen



Yes, ... this is my smile. And yes, ... I am so happy.
oh my gosh...
Photo opp for all the boys... Mom didn't include all of them here- but there are some killer shots of me.
Me... completely dominating Jackson in our wrestling game. Kay- have fun. I'll keep you posted on our life while you're away. xoxox

Jackson's turn:

Hi Dad,
Just wanted to show you some of the stuff we've been up to today (just incase you were missing us in a bad way)



Dress up time.... I know these boots are a little fem- but they're the only pleather I can find in the house. Dad, seriously, I need some real super hero boots.
Just pickin the frosting off my cookie...

Okay-- I just found out, I have to eat the whole thing... not just the frosting, mom said.
Me and Ryland. I dont' know why his shirt says "I love puppies"-- he's never even seen one... Cheese! We love you and miss you...















4 Comments:

At 10:46 PM , Blogger Katie Morris said...

Lindsay!
It has been awhile since I popped into your blog, but these pictures are just yummy! It is great to see a slice of your life. Your boys are precious and Ryland! I think he has more hair than Isabella (17 mo.)! I would love to talk to you sometime soon! When do you have time? :) haha! We will be up in your area (captivating pics by the way), maybe we could get together?!

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Living Stone said...

Such an awesome and amazing fam you have, Linds!!!
I love love love R's hair....so incredibly cute!

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Joey and Nikki said...

Aside from the fact that Ryland looks exactly like you:), I have made a post some time ago and even gave a shout-out to you, and Lindso, you have not commented yet.. what's up with that? (besides 3 kids:))
love you, miss you and much going on.

 
At 12:49 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I cannot get over how BIG the boys are!!! I still need to plan a visit to meet Ryland! The summer months just fill up so quickly...I must admit that I'm already dreaming of pumpkin bread! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home