Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Closet doors, spring breaks and baby fat.


Check out the color Brian painted the closet doors in my new office. It makes me want to order bubblegum icecream by the pound. James and Britt came out to catch their breath over spring break. Enjoyed 4 relaxing days of body slamming the boys, wrestling, sleeping in until 6:30 am and all the amenities of the Knapp B&B (legos under their pillows and crayons in their socks)
All in all we had a fantastic time watching these college kids brave the big world of child-rearing. Good job guys! We miss you.






And this, ... well- it's just too edible to exclude. I want to chomp those shoulders to shreds.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Blogger Miss Taken said...

Who wouldn't!? Ry is complete edible cuteness!

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Linds!

I'm so happy you're back to blogging. I honestly don't know how you do it though with everything you have going on, but I do appreciate it!

And you're right--I adore those blue doors, can't wait to see them in person!

Love ya,
Sarah :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home