Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday Morning Secret Forts







This morning, Jackson and I made a fort. He was interested in going OVER the fort- while I was busy building a fort he could go UNDER. I had a foreign feeling enter my life-- Annoyance. I felt like I was 10 years old, annoyed that Jackson was wrecking "my fort" and I wanted to tell on him to someone who could show him how to correctly USE a fort.
In the end, since no one was around to step up to bat for me and the cause of my fort etiquette- I folded under his uneducated sense of "real fort fun". He was never the lesser for it.

Pic of Em- just cuz he's been MIA lately.

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Why is Emerson MIA?

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger Current Quote: said...

cute fort story and emotions! I can't wait to see you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home