Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Let's cut the chase... I won



My ladies night invitation read:

Prize awarded to the "craziest hair" ...

Maybe I don't need to mention that I take my nights out seriously.
Upon completing my hair entry-- I proceeded to drive 30 minutes with my moon roof down and a very amused family in the car next to me-- I also happen to hit every red light on the way. Some frivelity is good for the soul.
Never underestimate the power of laughing at yourself.

Here I am. Lindsay (not Cindy) loo-loo. (a "Grinch" understudy that never got her shot at glory)

Turns out--- I was the only contestant. The limelight was finally all mine ( even if it was because no-one else had the gall to play the game)

4 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Do you have a cone under there or what?

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Current Quote: said...

you are undoubtedly one of the funniest people I have met! I LOVE your creativity and zaniness. Don't ever change!

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Linds, you have a model face. But I fear that you are wearing a denim blue jean jumper on down....

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger Living Stone said...

You are so awesome!!! Next time I need an "updo", I'll know where to turn...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home