Thursday, July 27, 2006

Breakfast Date with Elmo- Cuddle time with Em






Mood temperature this morning for Jackson was "highly affectionate with chance of spuratic smooches"
I'm always amazed at the fact that no one taught Jackson how to show affection. It's innate. It's part of humanity. Brian and I never had "the talk" with Jackson about how to hug. Living creatures are affectionate. I'm still getting my head around seeing someone grow in these things from day one...
Anyway- Jackson had his usual breakfast date with Elmo, ... and I thought I'd get some pics. I'm so glad I left my camera out-- the real play date came soon after . When Jackson met Em on the floor. Out of the blue, as I'm folding laundry- Jackson starts cuddling Em.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger Current Quote: said...

I totally get what youa re marveling at, but also- youa nd Brian have MODELED affection and love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home