Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wedding Shananigans




Mary Elizabeth and Josh got hitched this last wednesday- and while Brian spent the day with the boys-- I danced the night away. Pics of Eileen and Tracey-- 2 of my dear friends - some of the most consistent prophetic voices in my life. Toasting the night with Liz my new BFF- (she is such a hoot-- and she's got the most lulling pipes known to this part of the world)... And my dear Kendra Marie-- she's going to be Belle in the next Beauty and the Beast production downtown Milwaukee.

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM , Blogger Current Quote: said...

HEy there! Okay- that is definitely NOT the best looking photo of me but alas it is ME! (hopefully brian C.got a better one) And that was fun! Thanks for the sweet comments too:) My kids were like "Mom, look what she wrote!" awwwww :) Love you!
E.

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger betsy said...

Wow, she is? That's awesome.

You look fantabulous Linds.

I miss you!

Happy thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home