Thursday, May 29, 2008

Everyday Life



Might be wondering how life is in the Knapp lane. I can't make up my mind most days whether its slow paced or fast.
In the fast-lane: I have 2 super hero sons: Peter Parker and Clark Kent. They are endlessly perfecting their "moves" and stunts- humming the superman theme song around the house and on the search for a pair of boots to wear at all times. (How can you truly be a superhero without a pair of boots??) So- they are my fast-laners... and I often feel like I don't have the horse power to keep up--









In the slow-lane: Is everything else. I'm incredibly behind on recognizing important dates: ie- birthdays, graduations, thank-you cards. It's all scribbled on my "to do within 2008" list. And honestly, not even sure if that goal is attainable.


Also- Ryland is sitting next to me in the slow-lane. An avid sleeper. (something I wish I was)





1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Dustan and Betsy said...

Oh I can see the Knapp in that first boy. A lot like Jack, no?

And those action shots, geez Linds. They are so yummy. I bet I could wear them out really fast on the AT and send them back to you snoozing. :) We've done 700 miles.

Miss you - tell Kristin (sp?) I like the hair. AND pray for Beth Hasz - she has cancer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home