Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ry- unedited








I just love this juicy little kid. He's vocal and happy and pretty self-sufficient (apart from the obvious can't feed himself, dress himself, or change his nappy little diapers by himself) but he's just so likeable! I love getting my nose into his neckline- even though is almost always dunking my face into a puddle of drool. It's clean smelling drool, ...


I don't really even care. I suddenly turn into a dog, lapping up his face to show affection. Kisses don't really even exist to kids this age yet- closeness does and skin to skin... but kisses are just a weird version of the mouth to mouth action that they really want: chomping on your chin or drooling on your cheek or sucking on your nose.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Blogger Dustan and Betsy said...

Ok, I totally had a dream with John Lalgee in it that was short but super hilarious - can't remember if I told you about it and that's why you said that. Is it? ANYway, I know, you're right and we were ruined by having lunch with him once upon a time. That feels a million billion ago. Getting ready to hike out of our last trail town. WooHOO!

In these pics I see Em and Jack in Ry. Do you call him Ry? I always call our nephew that but no one else does. I am an impossible nicknamer. That's why all my kids will prolly have one syllable names.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home