Thursday, August 23, 2007

Leaving next Friday

Getting ready for our annual get-away to Green Lake with the church. *SO* incredibly excited as I've been flipping thru notes from years past. The purpose: to remember what God has said/ done, to celebrate the things he is doing and to be refreshed with vision for what He is going to do....
And a great opportunity to jet-ski.

Kids are staying home this trip with Grandma and Grandpa Knapp. Makes it more exciting... we get to stay up past 7PM. :) and mom and dad get to go to bed at 7PM... should they decide a day or 2 with the boys requires a little more sleep than normal.





4 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Blogger betsy said...

oooo yeah, i've heard you talk about this a lot. seems like a fabulous idea for a church.

linds, i have SO many church questions for you. life's a whirlwind.

and guess what else, i found a tiny kitten last night on this highly trafficked bridge. also, my dad was officially diagnosed with MS. huge news. also, yes - that's an updated profile pic. my hair is long. also - want a kitten??

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lindsay!

This is Carolyn Young from your trip to Kenya in 2001! Okay, I have to admit that I have been lurking around your site for a few weeks. But, today your post was so exciting, and I couldn't stand it any longer. Dave and I got married at Green Lake! My family vacationed there every summer and we chose to have our wedding there. Our wedding party stayed at Del Mar Milner (sp?) and we were going to have the ceremony on Lone Tree Point! Unfortunately, we had horrible weather and moved it inside. We love Green Lake!

Anyway, I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family! I would love to catch up with you!

Carolyn :)

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger lydiaann said...

sounds fun!~

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Hey Carolyn YOUNG! Here's my email address...
pi_knapple1@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home