Thursday, September 20, 2007

Laying in Pages



I feel nearly too embarrassed to post these pics... but felt compelled to take the pictures anyway.

After a day of flightly flu-ish symptoms (for me), I put Jackson up in his room for daily Quiet/ Nap time... while I rested a bit and got my bearings.

It didnt' take long for me to realize that this was neither a quiet NOR a nap time after hearing elephant-like stomping upstairs-- but too weary and ill to discipline (dont' judge me)... I let him have a hoopla of Jackson fun until his time was up.

When I opened the door ... this is what I found: A passed out Jackson laying amidst all his destruction. With a deep sigh, I closed the door- and waited for Brian to come home. Taking care of your possessions has always been blood in Brian's veins...

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Blogger Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Oh MY lindsay! Those are really great pictures. You know, when you get sick if they are alive and fed at the end of the day - consider it an accomplishment.

My Jackson went through a book destroying phase, and like Brian, Keith nipped it in the bud rather quickly.

I hope you are feeling much better.

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger betsy said...

Oh Linds, I was hoping to find a new post.

This is awesome. "Taking care of your possessions has always been blood in Brian's veins."

That rocks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home