Friday, October 03, 2008

Today...

1) We made donuts. (Heather, you have to try this recipe-- it holds the white powdered sugar... and kind of tastes like a mini-fried dough but cakey-er)
2) We ate donuts.
3) We made a larger-than-life size spider web in our laundry room and a couple of dancing spiders to boot
4) Terry, the turtle made a guest appearance to help us learn to write the letter t in our cornmeal -
5) I watched Shannon Etheridge on the Today Show- talk about her new book : The Sexually Confident Wife.
** I totally know Shannon, and seeing her on TV is so crazy. She was this lightning bolt in my life that discipled me before she ever wrote her first book. (One that I proof read!!) Anyway- to check out more of her stuff - check out: http://www.shannonethridge.com/








3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM , Blogger Jackie Miller said...

We made donuts today! (I was thinking we may have made donuts at the same time, but then realized you posted this on Friday. Either way, donuts are really good). :)

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Valerie Psoinos said...

Seriously... u are amazing! I love having you in my life!!

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger Dustan and Betsy said...

Shannon was on the Today Show????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home