Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Marshmallow Madness






Don't need anywords: Our science project for today....

Well, okay. I CAN say something. Like, *when* did I start thinking science wasn't cool? If I could go back in time, ... I'd re-take all my science classes starting with 3rd grade- all the way up thru highschool (except disecting cow eyeballs-- somehow I think that would go *worse* now than it did then). Mrs Inderbitzen, if you ever read this blog- please know that I genuinely *LOVED* chemistry class- (most the time) but was too cool to show it. You are a genius - even if you have a fuzzy upper-lip.


I love having kids- ... it's like taking science class all over again.

5 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger The Mortenson Family said...

Lindsay... cute blog! Check ours out... http://web.me.com/drmortenson/Site/Blog/Blog.html

Jen (Yarmo)

Oh, and Mrs. Inderbitzen, I did not like chemistry... =)

 
At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably when you started school and they started GRADING you- takes the fun out of learning. I hope you keep "home schooling" as long as it works for your family dynamics....I've never regretted all the time I spent doing it with Taylor and KC. It's also where I found HISTORY to be fun!

Love-E.
ps- how's your neck?

 
At 6:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg... i don't like science either! ... BUT i really hope for ur sake, Mrs Inderbitzen doesn't read this particular blog... (idk... she might b a little touchy on the whole "having a fuzzy upperlip" thing... luv ya! miss u lots! ♥KC

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Jackie Miller said...

Mrs. Interbitzen needs to find a new name! I hate science! But I totally want to fly marshmallows with you!!!

 
At 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

linds... waiting patiently for a new post please.... perferably one with pictures from your trip and maybe any home improvement projects...
i on the other hand, can take some of my request and work on getting some of the home improvement pictures to you from the papa household... what do you say??:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home