Thursday, November 06, 2008

Waking up to Swirls of Color











We're in full-fall-swing. This is the season that makes me take deeper breaths. The mornings whisper to me, and I find myself outside every morning for a couple of minutes just to inhale deep clean breaths, warm coffee in hand. Energized by the way cool wind kisses my cheeks I retreat into our cozy home already full of life at 6AM. We're emphasizing a quiet hour from 6 to 7 AM (which trips and fails countlessly) but I love that our home is full of children and chatter and coffee brewing and teapots steaming. I know that we will look back on these years as the cinnimon buns of our lives- sweet, gooey, sticky goodness.




There is no other season that colors life the way autumn does, and I feel my soul awaken with new colors.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home